Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How NOT To Start Your Morning

The alarm goes off at 6:45 am and as I stumbled from bed, BLAM, right into my cedar chest and ooooo the pain. But work won't wait so I hoped it off and off to work I went. I work on the 2nd floor and need to run to downstairs to the main hospital often so after a few trips up and down, I realized the pain was getting worse. For lunch I decided to stop by good old Kaiser and have them take a look at it. And they were great about getting me in to see a nurse and access whether or not a doctor was needed. Beings that it was purple and swollen, the nurse set up an appointment for me this afternoon to have it x-rayed which I just got home from.

The Verdict!!!! (no this is not my X-ray)




I have a small hairline on the back of the bone where it reaches the joint but a radiologist has to evaluate it further. Not much you can do except wrap it to the other baby toes and stay off of it.
Soooooooo......

IT IS WHAT IT IS


And I am grateful I didn't take out my whole foot. It's not my driver foot and soon I'll be good as new!!!

No comments: