Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Letters to Santa


December 01, 2008

Dear Santa,

I need a new DVD writer for my computer as I making stocking stuffer for my family of photos and videos from over the years. My old DVD is on the blink so I will help find the one I want on-line and please, can you help get it to me early, so I have time to make the gifts.

Thank you,

Zola


December 05, 2008

Dear Santa,

I and writing again to let you know, the DVD I ordered is the wrong type, something called "Sata" I don't have on my computer. Please if you can send that package back to the company as they know my mistake and I will reorder a new one. Same wishes apply, please get it here quickly for me. Don't worry, I'll pay again for now as I hope to get the money back for the first one.

Thank you,

Zola


December 12, 2008

Dear Santa,

The company sent me a tracking number for the second package to see your progress. I noticed that once it was scanned into delivery, it disappeared. Now I'm not saying it was you or any of the reindeer, but can you please check to see if it went over the side of the sleigh or something? Santa, please I really really do need that DVD for this weekend so I can get my presents done. Can you help find it?
Thank you,

Zola

December 13, 2008

Dear Santa,

The company is closed for the weekend so they can not help but if you could keep your eyes open and preform a miracle and deliver today, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Zola



December 15, 2008

Dear Santa,

Good news! The company found the DVD drive but it got lost and sent to N. Carolina by mistake. It will take 7-10 working days to relocate it. Don't worry Santa, I will pay yet again for a 3rd drive and get it in the works today. I'm sorry to take up so much of your time as I know how busy you are but, please keep your eyes open for my package. I am beginning to panic.

Thank you,

Zola


December 16, 2008

Dear Santa,

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU for getting my new DVD drive to my house today. I greatly appreciate getting the new DVD recorder and I hope the three charges for one won't be problem to correct later on. I may need your help to explain what all happened. Have a Very Merry Christmas - Don't eat too many cookies or you'll get a tummy ache - and please drive carefully. You can cross my house off your list now.

Thank you,

Zola
IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!!

1 comment:

tecnosciamano said...

Have you received my mail?
ciao bella

p@olo