Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Why does it always seems like the days you have to work, your health is okay and the days you get to yourself, you're sick? That's my story to start out the new year. Been trying to fight back a cold since right before Christmas and waaaaaa laaaaaaa.... Sick for both holidays.

Yes, I made it through the Christmas party at work mostly sober and not standing out in my bosses eyes for another year. Trust me that's a hard one I've been living down for the last 6 parties. Doubled up on my vitamin C and felt pretty good all in the way to Chirstmas Eve. Then, the sniffles... OH no... I can't get sick..... break out the Euchanasia and extra Energy "C". Okay I feel good enough to go to brunch with my friends Christmas day. Back at work, everyone is sniffling and though you try as you may to not touch anything, you have to and before you know it, you are sniffling too.


Here's to a prosperous 2009. We have a something to look forward to. A new president and yet another year to make all those resolution we start out convinced we will obtain. My resolution... to not make one. Happy New Year Everyone!!!

No comments: