Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Grid Lock At Register Three


Okay so you have a cat who you have just promised you will NOT return home without getting him some tasty snack treats from the grocery store. You've worked all day 8 hours, you make it to the store, you carefully select the tasty treats from isle 8 that you know are going to bring a smile to your cat's face and prove to your cat that YOU the owner are not full of shit, and you pick up a few things for yourself and head to check out. WOWSER, there are only 3 check stands open and the lines is each one are longer than the day before Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years combined.

OH HELL NO.. I refuse to wait in a line of 20 plus people for something that is not even on sale. So I did the next best thing. Left my cart and walked out letting the box boy know that I'm sorry he has to put 30 plus cans away. Okay so I'm grateful, I have a few spare cans reserve at home to tide him over and the money to be able to afford to buy him, and myself, more.

No comments: