Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stop By To Celebrate

Hold it Right There!!!

Can you believe it, Zola's Movie Pics turned one year on 3-21 and I forgot to toot my horn? (The OTHER BLOG)

Wow has the time flown by, but I am happy to report that I have just started my review of my 636 movie. That's almost averaging two a day. My hope is that you have enjoyed my reviews and have found movies to enjoyed because of them. I feel my reviews have gotten better over the year. When reading some of my earlier reviews, I think you'll agree, they've come a long way. Pages still await me of text I have written but yet to convert to computer. I fear this could take a life time and never catch up as I continue to enjoy great movies. Okay some not all that great, but in the long run, it's been quite the adventure. Movies do entertain and at least for me, they're better than our selection on T.V.. So yes I'm tooting my horn, having a shot and thanks for reading along with me. Here's to many more years of great movies!

No comments: