Thursday, February 4, 2016

You're In My Space

I've been away from my blog far too long for every day it seems I encounter something somewhere that pisses me off or is just uncalled for and I can say is It Is What It Is.

Today on my way to work I was waiting patiently for the signal to change from red to green when a huge express bus pulls up along side of me. Now that in itself would not be the problem BUT I could have rolled down my window and knocked on the front door. He literally left 6"- 8" between us. That's my side mirror on the right.



I really do not see how he did not hit my mirror. When I looked over at him, he sat there with a very casual look on his face and didn't acknowledge my stare. I wanted to knock on the glass but grabbed my camera instead.



I mean seriously look how close he is to my car? There is literally just 6 inches between us. My little car could never win a game of chicken with this huge bus so I have to just let it be and say...

"It Is What It Is"

No comments: